Touch The Bubbles 2 Touch The Bubbles 2

I liked it. :3

Don't listen to KayPossible, seriously. She's obviously never heard someone go up the keys on a keyboard before if she thinks the notes are too close tone-wise.

Otherwise, this is a very solid, clean game. I would agree, though, that adding some sort of "prize" or point system (instead of the unlimited replays) would make it more challenging.

GameBalance responds:

Thanks!

bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

Cute.

Great idea. Maybe you'll help pioneer webcam games!

It needs a bit of better detection though. I can wave my hand around everywhere and hit all the bunnies until my hand gets tired.

Good start, though!

Ninchi Ninchi

Uhh.

Stop watching Naruto and put effort into your next flash.

ASCII Heroes ASCII Heroes

Good.

Cute. I really like the style. This game made me smile, but then subsquently frown in frustration at the second boss. After dying about ten times, I gave up, sorry.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Nope

"I see a lot of reviews pegging this game as a "rip-off" of another Japanese Flash game. I have never played that game until now. Although I see some similarities, it's pretty damn different."

Namely this one requires no skill.

_Fallen_ _Fallen_

Cute.

Cute. Well-scripted and themed, but it definitely needs more variance to stand out. Also, the music is from Abadox (NES, Natsume 1989)

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Vey well-detailed!

The use of actionscript is excellent and the array of choices included shows a lot of time and thought went into it. Very well done!

Unfortunately, after 30 minutes, everything has exhausted its entertainment value and there's no motivation to do anything else. For all the time I know that was put into this little gem, it unfortunately falls very short of replay value.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Not good.

For a dress-up game, this is really sub-par: One girl, no guys, preset outfits, dull animation, nothing that should keep anyone's interest for more than five minutes.

The one girl stands relatively still, while you click on an outfit or background and presto, it's all done for you. Compare that to an RPG where all the battles are fought automatically. Not fun. There's no way to use one piece of one outfit with another, allowing for NO customization of the 34 outfits at all aside from changing the head and adding 14 equally dull accessories (plus, the one where you type in the message to appear on her shirt is buggy, always displaying this instead of the correct variable: _level0.babe.boobs.boobs2.bh16.txt1).

The secrets are easily accessible by tabbing everywhere, and have equally little merit. Rotating her legs provides little amusement, her giant breasts flop around unrealistically, and she has a grossly disturbing look on her face when the 'grope' icon is clicked. The whip icons make for two dully bloody areas, which surprisingly can be coupled, but instantly disappear if any clothing is worn. Finally, the biggest embarrasment of them all, a mechanical dildo that somehow causes her flesh to misshapen while penetrating her, even if her legs are closed, as if it was grinding open her urethra instead, which would leave a bloody mess, but instead leaves an unrealistic trail of white at the head.

There are also a few other options to enjoy a reduced framerate. One can add a cheesy lensflare to give it that Photoshop filter-rape feeling, or add snow (which may or may not work depending on what order you click things), and finally, you can make the girl disappear completely! Huzzah! Lifeless backgrounds galore!

A slide puzzle is also included, along with twelve filesize-bloating background tunes.

On the better side of this interactive flash file, everything is drawn decently, although a few items are genuine traces. In the realm of dress-up games, however, it's far, far behind its time and adds nothing new or innovative to the genre.

Create A Fursona v.2 Create A Fursona v.2

Acceptable.

It's rather good, and excellent for making black people as well. There are a few things to address, though:

1) There's only one body type for each gender. However, I know that would require editing the clothes and positioning everything else, which would add hours of work. Limiting, but understandable.

2) The clothing and accessories are nice, but there's a distinct lack of female attire, and any formal clothing for either gender. Oh well.

3) There's an obvious Sonic the Hedgehog influence here, and while that's okay, the repetitive style deprecates many of the body options. Hairstyles range from spiky to unkempt, with nothing in between. The limit to what animals can be represented is very slim.

Aside from that, I enjoyed making a representation of a few of my characters, and frowned in frustration as other ones failed.

Aero Blaster Aero Blaster

Cheater, haha.

Haha, congratulations for cheating on your school project. The engine used to make this game is readily available everywhere.

Nashkel responds:

Yep, and I did win first price.
: )