Illusions Episode 7 Illusions Episode 7

Amazing.

Haha, oh man, don't ever stop making these. I'm happy to see you've moved up from using clipart to tracing over drawings - somehow the better graphics make this totally more watchable.

Now for plot inconsistencies: In Episode 2, Oberth i mean Wrath (which is a dumb name, Oberth was so much better) says he's looking for a friend, and by episode 4, he is intrigued and wants to meet his friend, Dracula, but by episode 5 he's completely bent on destroying Dracula for whatever reason. Along the same line, in Episode 4, he claims he doesn't know who Dracula is, but in Episode 1, Dracula came to him right at the beginning of the story.

I'm eagerly waiting for the plot to open up, now that his trip to Dracula's castle was for naught.

8-Bit Theater Part 5 8-Bit Theater Part 5

Something original next time.

You didn't even manage to finish it, TLF, when it was already done, better, months ago, in a parody that to this day still holds up (on Newgrounds: /portal/view/214733).

People are growing up and losing interest. How could this take a year? Try to do something DIFFERENT, instead of using a premade story that could be finished faster by reading the comics instead of sitting through this boring and unoriginal piece.

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3)

NOT BOTHERING TO WRITE ANOTHER REVIEW

the funny part is...........................................
.................................................. there is no funny part

Touch The Bubbles 2 Touch The Bubbles 2

I liked it. :3

Don't listen to KayPossible, seriously. She's obviously never heard someone go up the keys on a keyboard before if she thinks the notes are too close tone-wise.

Otherwise, this is a very solid, clean game. I would agree, though, that adding some sort of "prize" or point system (instead of the unlimited replays) would make it more challenging.

GameBalance responds:

Thanks!

bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

Cute.

Great idea. Maybe you'll help pioneer webcam games!

It needs a bit of better detection though. I can wave my hand around everywhere and hit all the bunnies until my hand gets tired.

Good start, though!

Ninchi Ninchi

Uhh.

Stop watching Naruto and put effort into your next flash.